It’s a pain searching for Anet A8 Plus, but I got my Anet A8 Plus equipped with the latest Marlin firmware the bugfix-2.0.x version to be precise.
- Download the latest Arduino IDE
- Download the Anet A8 board definition
- Follow the readme (i.e. place it in My Documents\Arduino\hardware)
- Download the latest Marlin 2.0 firmware
- Extract the downloaded archive
- Navigate to \config\examples\Anet\A8plus
- Copy both files to \Marlin
- Open \Marlin\Marlin.ino
- Go to Tools > Board: “…” > Select Anet V1.0 (Optiboot) if this doesn’t show restart Arduino IDE.
- Click “Verify/Build” (you might see some warnings)
- If this throws an error like:
u8glib.h: No such file or directory
- Sketch > Include Library > Manage libraries
- Wait for download to finish
- In the “Filter your search” box, type “u8glib”.
- Scroll down until you see “U8glib by oliver”. Click on it.
- Click “Install”
- Wait for installation to finish
- Click “Close”
- Click “Verify/Build” again to retry
- Connect the Anet A8 Plus to your computer
- Click “Upload”
- Voila your Anet A8 Plus is now equipped with Marlin 2.0
Swashbuckle.AspNetCore is no longer a pre-release and now reached 1.0.0 status.
Let’s create a versioned and semi-automatically documented Web API, this could be done both for public API, and quite useful for, internal-use API’s as well.
The ASP.NET Core Web API Project
Create a new project Visual C# > .NET Core > ASP.NET Core Web Application and give a descriptive name to your API.
We’re going to add three NuGet packages:
Install-Package SwashbuckleAspNetVersioningShim -Pre
Continue reading Let’s create a versioned and documented ASP.NET Core Web API
Sometimes a CSS animation goes fast and you don’t want to change all the:
Don’t worry there’s a solution.
Continue reading Debugging CSS Animation in Google Chrome
As I developed an application with Laravel 5 I encountered situations where I wanted to allow people to reference things, kind of like how @paddoswam becomes a link and a notification.
Continue reading Laravel 5 Helpers
Someone tried to restore TablePress and ran into a problem not being able to find their old tables, which according to them were available in the WordPress backup they made. They asked me if I could fix it, let’s recovery those missing tables! Continue reading WordPress TablePress Recovery
Edit: potentially also affection other VMware Product (WorkStation ex.) ‘Check for Updates’ processes.
Today IÂ started my VMware Player I got an Upatre Malware (blogs.technet.com) alert from Microsoft Security Essentials.
Continue reading Is softwareupdate.vmware.com serving malware?
That’s the question.. it sometimes, for unknown reasons, does not allow me to use my usual “Right-click project > Publish” option. Continue reading Visual Studio 2012 – To publish or not to publish..
For a long time I automatically created
abstract methods for things I wanted to see in all my (data) objects but recently I switched quite a few to
virtual, let me show why.
Continue reading C# virtual vs. abstract methods
But we’ve moved on from dirt roads to cobblestone to asphalt. Let’s modernize our Laravel routes and make the old ones deprecated, not broken! Continue reading Laravel – Many routes lead to Rome, but most got prettier!
It is possible, but I’m going to cover how to hide it so it doesn’t get in the way of your typical Windows experience.
Continue reading Windows 10 – How to remove OneDrive a.k.a. I use Dropbox